Patient Warming System
Pintler Patient Warming System provides steady, uniformly distributed warmth and pressure reduction to every patient
Pintler Medical’s Patient Warming System is a patent-pending resistive warming technology. The system consists of the control unit and the Pintler Patient Warming OR Pad. The warming & pressure reduction pad connects to the operator’s control unit via an innovative ribbon cable to provide safe, consistent and active warming to every patient. Resistive warming is specifically identified in SCIP 10 version 3.2 as active patient warming.
Features of Operator’s Control Unit
- IV pole-mounts. No floor space required.
- Silent operation. Absolutely no noise.
- Control panel is canted for ease of viewing.
- Compact, robust and fluid shedding design.
- Intuitive Operation.
- Robust medical grade connection of pad/power.
- EMC-tested and approved for OR use.
- IEC 60601-1 (electrical safety)-compliant.
- Audible and visual alarm.
Features of Pintler Medical’s PEAK Warming Pressure Reduction Pads
- The very best pressure reduction offered for OR table pads.
- Pads are designed and built for maximum patient pressure reduction.
- Pads can be repair for slight damage by the user facility.
- Fluid impervious.
- Design to use with and without Velcro.
Operating Room Pad Configurations
Pintler Medical can provide PEAK pads for all surgical tables and many specialty requests. Please contact us directly.
Pintler PEAK operating room pads are available with the OrcaSeal™ cover—an anti-microbial vinyl spray-coat which performs as a durable protective skin enveloping the foam. This innovation provides 100% coverage, protects against fluid ingression and reduces the skin sheer effect of sewn covers.
The vinyl skin is applied over low-ILD foams, allowing the pressure reduction properties of the foam to be maximized. PEAK operating room pads are also available with a sewn vinyl cover.